Monday 27 February 2017

WELCOME TO TBC MARKET,BUY AND SELL TBC HERE

PLEASE READ THIS RULES , thebillioncoin9ja.blogspot.com is not to be held responsible for any loss incurred using the TBC market.
By making use of the TBC market you assume full responsibility of transaction conducted on the platform.
If you notice any fraudulent activities please do well to file a complain in the complaints room including transaction details and suspects wallet i.d.
To participate in the market please state clearly your name, phone numbers and indicated if you are buying or selling.
Please try as much as possible to the exact coin or cash accepted by both parties.
And finally wallets that are reported for any scam/ fraudulent act will be submitted to www.thebillioncoin.info for immediate blockage and all earnings will be lost.
You can post in the comment box

2 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Hastings and I have tbc for sale, you can call or whatsapp me on 08062764818

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Hastings and I have tbc for sale, you can call or whatsapp me on 08062764818

    ReplyDelete